What We Believe
- We believe in the inspiration of the Bible and its infallible authority in rules of faith and practice.
- We believe in the unity of the Godhead and the Trinity of the persons therein: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the total depravity of man, necessitating the "new birth," which is obtained by personal faith in the full sufficiency of the atoning sacrifice of Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the virgin birth, the bodily resurrection, the present intercessory ministry of the Holy Spirit, and the personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the personality of Satan, his defeat at the cross, and his ultimate end in the lake of fire.
- We believe that every Christian is called by the grace of God, to walk worthy of the Lord.
- We believe in the Great Commission to "go into all the world and preach the Gospel to every creature."
- We believe that God's plan includes the local church as the Household of God.
- We believe that because Christ loved the Church enough to die for her, we must love His church enough to live in authentic community with His people.
The leadership team at CCC includes:
Roger and Denise Corbin who are blessed with a family of five adult children and three grandchildren.
Roger retired from active duty with the US Air Force after having served for 30 years and attaining the rank of Colonel. He is currently employed as a civil servant managing an Air Force level program. Roger is blessed to have been delivered into a new life with Jesus. One of his desires is for Comal Country Church to become a focused forum to reach men, women, and children for Jesus Christ to enlist, equip, and edify them for greater Kingdom engagement...every person connected and obedient to the Lord Jesus Christ.
Tim and Marie Donnell are committed followers of their Lord Jesus Christ. They are actively engaged in their own personal discipleship and serve in various ministries within the local church, the community and abroad on a daily basis.
Pastor Bob Stanford and his wife Sue have been married since 1972 and continue to enjoy their two sons, daughter-in-love and four grandsons.
Bob has pastored churches for over 30 years. He believes that a call to lead is also a call to prepare. His life narrative includes a great deal of 'preparing' as he has earned a PhD, DMin and ThM. Bob is privledged to utilize his education as an online and conventional class-room instructor for a graduate school of theology and a seminary; but his favorite place to teach and minister is the meeting place of CCC.